Sunday, February 7, 2010

Having problem printing my avery clear easy peel mailing labels?

I opened the label software in Microsoft Word and typed out what I wanted on my labels but when I went to print them there was extra ink on the letters. I'm trying to print out kids names for school and every letter has extra ink on it. I tried to print on a regular plain paper and it worked exactly how I wanted it to on the labels. Avery is no help and I have Epson and they couldn't help me at all either. The labels are sticky on the back if that makes a difference. What I need to know is if I'm choosing the wrong media type. Please someone help me.Having problem printing my avery clear easy peel mailing labels?
try using the correct paper type in ur printers dialog box...


choose not normal paper....


and choose ink save/ less than normal quality print out...that way less of ink is used...


and adjust ur printers roller ...


see ur printers manual / download manual from epson...


if not working im/email me


what type of paper is the mailing label?glossy/shiny?Having problem printing my avery clear easy peel mailing labels?
Make sure the labels are designed for injket printers and that you're printing on the correct side of the page. I've found that the clear labels are easily put in wrong-side up, and the ink just never dries.
  • norton 2008
  • 1 comment:

    1. I have the same problem while printing my brand new euroffice avery labels, I downloaded the manual of my HP photosmart and successfully follow the guides and did it smooth and nice!

      ReplyDelete