Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are the best clear labels that I can buy for a laser printer?

I am looking for the best quality crystal clear labels for a laser printer. When I bought some labels for this purpose, the toner would scratch off the labels when dry. I want a material that will make the toner fuse very well and be waterproof. Any ideas? Again, the highest quality is a must. Thanks!What are the best clear labels that I can buy for a laser printer?
Labels have caused more problems than anything else with printer and they can be very costly with laser jets.





One thing first, if the tona scratches off there is a problem with you fuser unit that need fixing.





Back to the labels.


Laser quality are what you need and it will say so on the box.





High quality won't make a difference if you have a problem with the fuser. it must be on the edge of going or it would have warned you by an error message.

No comments:

Post a Comment