Sunday, February 7, 2010

I printed a bunch of labels with an ink jet printer on clear labels. They won't dry. How do I dry them?

These are clear labels that are supposed to be done on a laser printer, but I didn't realize this until after we printed them. This is stuff for our wedding and I'm having trouble figuring out a way to dry them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.I printed a bunch of labels with an ink jet printer on clear labels. They won't dry. How do I dry them?
They're right. Theyre not going to dry, atleast not completely anyway. If they're clear labels, a simple solution would be to place a blank un-used label directly over the used ones.I printed a bunch of labels with an ink jet printer on clear labels. They won't dry. How do I dry them?
I did that once with photo paper I bought a off brand. Printed pictures they were still wet the next morning. I did go back to store with picture asked for a refund. I now stick with name brands.
They won't dry. You need to get some labels designed for ink jets.





I did the same thing and two weeks later they smeared when you touched them. I got ink jet labels %26amp; in five minutes they were fine.
Well this is worth a shot, try spraying the lables with some hair spray, the hair spary will dry quickly on the lables not to mention it will help seal the ink on your lable. Can't hurt to try it what do you have to lose but the lables. So if this will work for ya you will have saved you from have to print out bunch more.





Good Luck


Sapphyre

No comments:

Post a Comment