Sunday, February 7, 2010

I want to create a label for a wine bottle that I can print onto a clear piece of paper, peel and stick on.?

Is there a product that is peel and stick that you can print on? I don't know if anything is made like that, or what it would be called. I'm looking to create one wine label for one occasion, on clear paper, without having to tape it onto the bottle.I want to create a label for a wine bottle that I can print onto a clear piece of paper, peel and stick on.?
Go to a big office supply place, they have clear plastic sticky -backed labels. Usually right near the photo-print paper. Then, design your label, and print it out onto the clear plastic sheet. Peel off the backing and stick it on your bottle. I think they are meant for windows, so they should be designed to stick on glass.I want to create a label for a wine bottle that I can print onto a clear piece of paper, peel and stick on.?
oh i did this for props last year for a play





materials:


hot glue gun


hot glue


masking tape


image printed or drawn on what your going to attach to the bottle


succors


whine bottle





procedure:


cut out the image you want to attach to the bottle.


put making tape over the back of the image


put hot glued over making tape and spread out evenly (caution do not


touch it will burn you)


slowly and carefully remove image from the making tap and immediately place on bottle it will stick





its easy and inexpensive

No comments:

Post a Comment