Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is this beer?? I have pictures of it but you can't make out the label clear.?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x191/Georami/unknownB.jpg





What is it and is it any good? ThanksWhat is this beer?? I have pictures of it but you can't make out the label clear.?
Keystone Light, yet another example of a cheap yellow fizzy American lager. Don't even bother with it, find a real beer.What is this beer?? I have pictures of it but you can't make out the label clear.?
Tasty Keystone Light....Yummy. Next time splurge and spend maybe $3.50 for a six pack and get Old Milwaukee.
yep - Keystone light - and no not any good. Complete bottom of the barrel.
Someone was drinking classy that night. Keystone Light. I've heard it been compared to goat urine, pig urine, and liquid diarrhea, but for my $11.99 + tax and deposit, you can't get a better rack of 30 beers.
Keystone light. It's crap.
Keystone Light. supposedly it is really really cheap, but ive never had it.
It is keystone light. I don't know if it's any good, I've never had it.
Keystone Light!


The only thing it's good for is binge drinking. Don't let it get warm, drink it while it's ice cold.
Keystone Light. It is good only in ludicrous amounts. Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment